Paqmind is an educational platform dedicated to programming and web development.
We make online courses and guides for self-directed learners.
If you're looking for practical tasks, not limited to algorithms. If you want to see actual
solutions, instead of automated tests. If you prefer to code in your own editor,
instead of browser sandboxes. Then you are in the right place!
Our content is hand-crafted and daily updated.
- Practice-based courses with a lot of challenges
- Coming with solutions and explanations
- Multiple challenge types including refactoring tasks
- Context-rich: analogies, examples and counter-examples
- Use your own machine to run code (like in real)
- Content for all levels: from beginners to experts
We apply novel approaches to teaching based on the works of prominent experts in psychology and education.
See About page for details.
Yet we're a bit old-fashioned in the sense that you'll have to use your brain to learn. No songs,
25th frames, or other fancy techniques ;) Refer to How-to guide.
Paqmind is a practice-driven platform. Whatever learning format you prefer for theory: tutorials,
books, articles; whatever paid subscriptions you already have – they are all compatible.
Make your own impression of our Courses.
Learn Theory anywhere. Practice with us!